BioXwater Water Tank Treatment 2L

$35.95 inc. GST

Out of stock

SKU: 5425020990042 Category: Tag:


A chlorine free treatment for the control of bacteria and viruses commonly found in rainwater storage tanks. It is colourless, odourless, tasteless and 100% biodegradable. It is effective against all commonly occurring bacteria such as E.coli, salmonella and campylobacter. Achieve pure fresh and safe water with BIOX. Use at the rate of 2 litres per 20,000 litres of water.
Controls all bacteria, viruses and algae.
Approved in New Zealand as a water treatment.
Eliminates the need for chlorine and other unpleasant chemicals.
Provides a long lasting effect.
Leaves no dangerous by-products after disinfection.
Breaks down and removes biofilm in pipes.
Water collected from roofs, stream or other untreated sources in the environment can rarely be relied upon to consistently provide safe drink water. Even water that is safe when collected can quickly become infected in storage tanks and plumbing systems, and without some form of protection, dangerously high levels of harmful pathogens can quickly take over. Studies of rainwater tanks in New Zealand had consistently shown that a large percentage of the population regularly drink from water supplies that are dangerously infected by pollutants. BIOX provides a safe way to treat small domestic water supplies, such as on farms, holiday homes, camping grounds and many others in a way that is safe, effective, and uncomplicated. BIOX is a highly effective natural disinfectant that is fully biodegradable into just oxygen and water, is non-toxic and produces no toxic disinfection by-products in the water. Follow the instructions on the container to ensure optimal performance.