Whole wheat with steam flaked maize, barley and peas.
- Contains whole wheat which is ideal for feeding to all classes of birds but particularly waterfowl.
- Contains steam flaked maize, barley and peas to create more evenly sized particles than dry rolling which may improve intake and performance.
- Processed to ensure good digestibility, utilisation and appeal.
- Contains only NZ grown, non-GMO grains and legumes with a proven mould inhibitor to preserve freshness.
- Mixed Grain is not a complete feed and should only be offered as a supplement to other feeds as part of a complete diet that is suitable for the type of bird being fed relative to its stage of production.
- Grains are low in some essential major minerals, trace elements and vitamins so users should ensure the complete diet is balanced.
- Always introduce new feeds gradually.
- Discard any feed which becomes dusty or mouldy due to water damage during transport or storage.
- Ensure that fresh, clean drinking water is always available.